Today is the last day of 2010, I think it’s a good day to think about what I have done and accomplished this year.
2010 was full of adventure:
- During spring break, I was in FL building house with Habitat, watching sunrise at the beach and surf
- In Chicago for the different museum
- Trips down to Red River Gorge for some awesome climbing
- Trip to Hawaii for a super fantastic time climbing, sailing, surfing, sea kayaking, and hiking
- Several nice kayaking time on Lake Michigan and several different rivers
- Chill at Bradford beach.
- Climbing and wedding trip in Colorado
- Snowboarding trip in Breckenridge
- Badger and Packer game
- Of course, Devil’s Devil climbing trips, too many of those to count 😛
WOW, I would say that is a pretty awesome year, wouldn’t you think so 🙂 I am sure I forgot some events.
I was the recipient of Faculty of Education Award for Excellence and finished with my MEd. degree with a 3.96 GPA. I am proud of these.
And 2011 will start with ice climbing trip… that’s a pretty good start 😀